The insurance object shall be the property interests of the Insured associated with possession, use and disposal of real estate specified in insurance agreement as well as contingent expenses that may arise upon occurrence of insured event covered by the Program.
The subject matter of insurance agreement shall be the insurance of real estate owned by legal entities and/or individuals (roof, walls, ceiling, windows, doors, interior finishing of premises, floors etc.) damaged upon occurrence of insured event covered by the Program.
The following shall not be accepted for insurance:
- real estate moved out of housing stock (offices, shops etc.);
- real estate in temporary use of inhabitant;
- frame-reed, sun-dried and ramshackle structures with over 30 years of operation.
In accordance with conditions of this Program any movable property within insurance territory shall not be the subject matter of insurance.
Non-residential structures (sheds, garages, summer kitchens, gazebos etc.) within the territory of courtyard may be insured for separate insurance premiums.
INSURED AMOUNT, INSURANCE PREMIUM
In accordance with conditions of this Program the insured amount under an insurance agreement shall be:
- in respect of residential real estate – KZT 700,000 (seven hundred thousand tenge);
- in respect of non-residential real estate – 200,000 (two hundred thousand tenge) per unit.
The insurance premium shall be:
- in respect of residential real estate – KZT 7,000 (seven thousand tenge);
- in respect of non-residential real estate – KZT 2,000 (two thousand tenge) per unit.
The insurance premium shall be paid as a lump sum when signing an insurance agreement and by cash.
In accordance with conditions of this Program the insured event shall be the damage, destruction or loss of insured real estate as a result of occurrence of event specified in the agreement or aggregate of events (insured risk). An event shall be recognized as insured event if real estate is damaged, destroyed or lost within the period of validity of insurance agreement and within agreed insurance territory.
Insured event under this Program shall be a damage or destruction of insured real estate as a result of the following events:
- fire, lightning, explosion;
- natural disasters: flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, effect of subterranean fire, subsidence, landslides, mountain slides, rock fall, pressure of snow, avalanches, hurricane (storm), whirlwind, tornado, mud flows, effect of groundwater etc.;
- flooding by water;
- hit by motor vehicle;
- fall of piloted aircrafts, their debris or items on the insured real estate;
- fall of trees and other items;
- illegal actions of the third parties: theft, robbery, plunder, intentional destruction (damage) of property by the third parties, hooliganism.